Thursday, March 08, 2007

Starfucks Hottie

I never thought it would come to this...but I bought a CD at Starbucks today. I feel like such a dirtass.

In other news, got an update from Rémi, he's in Shanghai:

Maboud,

My cock is in fire. You lied to me: I did not have any sexual intercourses at Princeton, the girls were so monstrous!! (I think I am for the West coast, my body is more Californian.)

I have bought three new pairs of shoes since you left. Did you succeed in wearing my shoes? It is extremely astonishing, you fit 45 !! I fit 42,5 ..

Anyway, we have the same penis size..

I have been thinking a lot about you, your hairs, the piano, and your sense of humor. I am sure it is not a matter to be "chauve" . You will be fine. Look at me, It seems I have a kind of spaghetti n ° 1 hairs .

In order to prepare your funeral ceremony, I decided to learn the piano. I have finished the first part of the Mozart Fantasia in C minor so far, I am working really hard!!

Since you are not here for the jogging, I am thinking about Kung fu. But people do not sweat as much as you. I miss that, I mean I miss the smell.

In Shanghai, there is not that much avocado, and because in our friendship there is no excuse, but only love I think you have to come over here very soon!


Rémi

12 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Rich said...

i'll be in shanghai soon, should i look remi up?

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Beneficent Allah said...

yea he's got the hookup for the dope massage spots

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Actual God said...

remi really does love you.

rich, what are you doing in shanghai?

shanghai knee

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger minakimes said...

45 min. of massaging pomade into my roots. The effect is worth it (for attracting attention).

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger mr. wrongway said...

she's got you rod.

don't be ashamed about starschucks. I almost bought that child soldier book there. instead i bought 3 mixtapes off a local child souljah.

if his grandfather had died awake?

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger the actual rod said...

why did you use my name?

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Beneficent Allah said...

yea liams rhoymes, you have to do that shit R-D like they taught you in Hebrew school

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger the actual rod said...

i am so confused.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger mr. wrongway said...

in hebrew school they teach you to write G-D instead of GOD.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger mr. wrongway said...

Anyways a r-d, i guess m-n- has your back. she used my name awhile back.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Beneficent Allah said...

She said RO-TS, not R-D you shaggy dog!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger mr. wrongway said...

I said R-D's R--TS and meant your R--TS you salty carrot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home