Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mo Murdaseille

Shit...everybody be callin me, facebook msgin me like, "so when you gonna blog bout France killa??"

It's like, god damn, bitches! What you want me to say [seille]?! I mean it was bomb, yea, but...1) Je ne travaille pas bien sous pression and 2) Does the word "inbloggable" mean anything to you? Like the old man with no larynx and the baller ascot, who gave us a ride from the vignobles to the centre ville in Cassis...in his chartreuse bagnole...how am I supposed to blog that?

Les nuages de Provence, the bite of the Mistrel on your fingers as you carry a chilled Chandon half across Marseille at three in the mawnin, the tinkle-tankle of yachts in the Villefranche harbor...oh la! A blog is just a metonym, ok? It doesn't have feelings...it hasn't learned to love.

3 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Actual God said...

I always refer to you as Matt en faisant l'amour

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Beneficent Allah said...

"Matt is paying me 1000 dollars bounty for this, but...you can have 500"

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Dan Berger said...

amazing post! especially the end- i am so proud of you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home